This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices of Baydaline & Jacobsen LLP for the website BayJacLaw.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Purpose of Information and Contacting
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you, or through your browsing habits (Analytics) of this website. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request unless required to do so by law.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email or phone in response to your contacting us through our web contact form.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us by email thorugh our contact form or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. The information you submit via the website is protected both online and offline.
We do not collect sensitive information (such as credit card data) through this website. Credit card information provided offline is only available to employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) in which case only then are they granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Baydaline & Jacobsen LLP may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 2-2-15.
Questions & Concerns
Telephone: 916 669-3500
Address: 895 University Ave, Sacramento CA 95825